Pre-Covid 19 there is a good reason why just under 30% of all fixed capital investment is made using a leasing option. In fact, there are several good reasons and collectively they make a compelling case for lease finance being an excellent alternative to outright cash purchase.
- Equipment when you need it, not only when budgets allow
- Safeguard cash with a tailored payment plan rather than making one substantial outlay
- Make budgeting simpler with fixed payments for the term of the lease
- Offset 100% of the rentals against your tax liability to maximise tax efficiency
- Secure the payment profile that best meets your budgetary and cash flow requirements
- Utilise the flexibility inherent within the solution to effortlessly upgrade equipment during the lifetime of the lease
- Preserve banking facilities and other lines of credit
Thinking about these benefits post Covid-19, never will there be a better time to opt for a lease funding opportunity – The cost of the hire still remains fixed for the entire period so it’s easy to budget for and, of course, you maintain a cash reserve in hand at the bank in case you need it for something else.
In the intervening period of using the lease funding; which is available to all businesses new and established,, you not only get these benefits, but crucially the investment itself is paying for itself, month by month during this period whilst the populations aspirations for new vehicles is at an all time low.; AND at a fixed rate to give you security irrespective of what the world’s economy does over the course of the lease.
For more information on our garage equipment leasing solutions visit: http://getech.org.uk/Product/Leasing or call 0844 800 9785 to receive the most competitive quote available.
GETECH supply MOT bays for all vehicle classes. As a manufacturer within the MOT scheme we are perfectly positioned to remain abridged of current and future known legislation. With a design ethos for total modularity, our equipment is some of the most flexible currently available in the UK.