BrakeCheck is designed to test service, hand and secondary brakes on any vehicles braking system. It also shows which side of the vehicle has brake problems by indicating left/right imbalance as well as measuring a host of other data sets in a single, simple and repeatable test pass which can then be uploaded to the DVSA’s MOT Testing Service (MTS); a requirement from February 1st 2020.
With no connection to the vehicle, carrying out a brake test couldn’t be easier. Simply drive the vehicle to a maximum 20mph and apply the brakes. Test results can then be viewed on the display before being uploaded to the DVSA’s MOT Testing Service (MTS). Non-MOT sites or checks can also be printed if required using the optional portable printer.
- BrakeCheck is ideal for your ‘Six Weekly Inspection’ brake efficiency checks.
- DVSA Approved for Connected MOT Stations
- One man operation
- Double Axis Accelerometer
- Measures Peak Deceleration Front/Rear
- Measures Average Deceleration Front/Rear
- Measures Peak Acceleration Left/Right
- Vehicle pulls Left/Right indication and value
- Calculates Stopping Distance (metres)
- Calculates Test Speed (km/h)
- Size: 170 x 80 x 35 mm
- Weight: 0.4kg
Purchase online: HERE
GETECH supply MOT bays for all vehicle classes. As a manufacturer within the MOT scheme we are perfectly positioned to remain abridged of current and future known legislation. With a design ethos for total modularity, our equipment is some of the most flexible currently available in the UK.