When you purchase GETECH MOT Testing Equipment directly from our factory, you’re not only getting the latest in testing technologies, you’re getting the protection you deserve.
We back up our product with a limited lifetime warranty for all parts manufactured by us. If you’re ever in a position where you wish to sell your GETECH bay, we even offer limited coverage for the second owner—an added value for your prospective buyer provided that the equipment is dismantled and reinstalled by ourselves at the new owners location.
You always get:
- Complete first year service contract
- Complete first year calibration contract
- Limited Lifetime warranty for the original consumer
Applies to all bays purchased after 1st August 2019 – Transferrable for 60 months from original purchase
GETECH Limited Lifetime Warranty
GETECH Garage Equipment warrants all equipment expecting it to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and circumstances and with normal care and maintenance and agrees to repair or replace, at its option, parts covered under this warranty subject to inspection of factory authorized personnel whose decision shall be final. Limited Lifetime Warranty coverage will be in effect for the period of time that the original owner owns the testing bay equipment. If the original owner sells or transfers the equipment, a 60-month transferable Limited Warranty will be in effect from the original owner’s date of purchase. Limited Lifetime Warranty is only accepted on MOT testing equipment purchased after August 1st 2019.
Warranty Does NOT apply to:
- Paint, chrome plating, stainless steel, anodized finishes and other service coatings.
- All equipment, accessories and other components not manufactured by GETECH Garage Equipment.
- Any item of equipment which has been altered or subjected to misuse, negligence, improper repair or calibration, alteration, accident, overpowering; or acts of God.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use or other consequential damages, including but not limited to, transportation expenses, telephone or loss of revenue.
- Damages resulting from failure to perform periodic maintenance in accordance with the company’s recommendations.
- All implied warranties, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited by GETECH Garage Equipment to a period of 60 months from the date of delivery to the original consumer.
Procedure to Apply For a Warranty Claim:
GETECH Garage Equipment shall have no obligation under this warranty unless and until each of the following conditions are met:
- The original consumer completes and mail in the Warranty Registration Card to GETECH Garage Equipment within 15 days from the date of delivery.
- Notice of each claim is given in writing to GETECH Garage Equipment within 14 days after discovery of the claimed defect.
- This warranty is expressly in lieu of any expressed or implied warranty, and all other obligations or liabilities on the part of GETECH Garage Equipment. Specifically, GETECH Garage Equipment does not authorize any person, including a GETECH Dealer, to create or assume for it any obligation of liability with respect to its equipment. No person, including a GETECH Dealer, is authorised to make any repairs or replacements under this warranty without prior written approval of Garage Equipment Technology Ltd.