GETECH GE5700GB play detectors are designed for Bus, Coach & Truck Applications.
They are controlled using a wired remote control which contains an inspection torch with integrated controls that control a twin plate play detector which operates in the lateral and rotational directions.
During the test procedure, the play detectors operates in different directions through a complete cycle which enables the inspector to concentrate on observing the effect rather than controlling the play detector itself.
An optional, but recommended in-floor ground module assists with a simple, robust installation.
- Maximum axle load: 20 ton (drive over)
- Maximum wheel load: 10 ton (drive over)
- Maximum test weight: 8 ton/wheel
- Longitudinal/transversal movement: 100 mm
- Movement speed: 40 mm/s
- Working pressure: 215 bar
- Motor: 3 kW, 3 phase 400 V / 50 Hz
- Cable length: 6,5 m
- Operation: Electro-hydraulic
- Movements: Front, Rear, Left, Right
- Platform dimensions: 950 x 800 x 217 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight platform: 300 kg each
- Dimensions control unit: 360 x 300 x 875 mm (D x W x H)
- Weight control unit: 36 kg
- Supplied complete with Floor frames & Standard Hose Pack
The GE5700GB unit is built to order on a short lead time – for more information on the product or to order online you can visit a dedicated page on our website: http:getech.org.uk/Product/PlayDetectors – all of our UK approved play detector models are available to purchase here.
Alternatively, you can contact GETECH during normal office hours on 0844 800 9785.
GETECH supply MOT bays & equipment for all vehicle classes. As a manufacturer within the MOT scheme we are perfectly positioned to remain abridged of current and future known legislation. With a design ethos for total modularity, our equipment is some of the most flexible currently available in the UK.
For more information on GETECH call during office hours, visit http://getech.org.uk ormail email@example.com.