BrakeCheck is designed to test service, hand and secondary brakes on any vehicles braking system. It also shows which side of the vehicle has brake problems by indicating left/right imbalance.
With no connection to the vehicle, carrying out a brake test couldn’t be easier. Simply drive the vehicle to a maximum 20mph and apply the brakes. Test results can then be viewed on the display or printed using an optional portable printer.
- BrakeCheck is ideal for your ‘Six Weekly Inspection’ brake efficiency checks.
- VOSA and MOT approved
- One man operation
- Double Axis Accelerometer
- Measures Peak Deceleration Front/Rear
- Measures Average Deceleration Front/Rear
- Measures Peak Acceleration Left/Right
- Vehicle pulls Left/Right indication and value
- Calculates Stopping Distance (metres)
- Calculates Test Speed (km/h)
- Size: 170 x 80 x 35 mm
- Weight: 0.4kg
Purchase online: HERE
- A bulletproof regime of Duty of Care checking…
- I operate a coach or commercial vehicles. How can I prove “Duty of Care” for my fleet’s brakes?